Sunday, May 1, 2022

my turn!

Not one to just let Hamp have all the fun - my fave friends and I decided we should go to NYC to visit Mason at Barnard, too!

We only had 2 days in the city - and we spent most of it eating and walking! Between fabulous dinners, a delicious brunch, bagels, dessert, and of course drinks - we walked through Central Park, the entirety of the Highline, and of course all over campus! We spent a lovely afternoon at the Met Cloisters and thoroughly enjoyed seeing Moulin Rouge on Broadway.

And the only thing better than getting to hang out with a couple of my favorite people...
... was getting to see one of my favorite young adults thriving and in her element.

Here's to many more adventures and visits to our kids as they move on to fun places!

No comments:

Post a Comment