Saturday, November 7, 2009

swinging

My boys have always loved to swing - since they could sit, they could swing and be happy for long, long minutes. It was, in fact a great day when Hamp learned to "pump" on his own and no longer needed the constant push. (although, he still enjoys a good "underdog"!)



As we were at the park earlier this week, I took a couple of pictures of the boys on the swings and I found myself feeling nostalgic in a "how many times have I taken pictures of these guys on swings?" kind of way. So I put a little retrospective together for mostly my, but perhaps also for your, enjoyment!


HAMP
at 9 months old

then 3 years later...

and again at almost 4 years old

and then, last week at 5 and a half!



SAM
at 8 months old


then again a few months later

and last week, at 3 and a half!



November 2007


November 2009



1 comment:

  1. WHAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miss and love you all!
    :)
    POO

    ReplyDelete