Monday, March 29, 2010

This Time Last Week...

Well, we have had ourselves some really great adventures recently! And so... in order to allow full appreciation of them I plan to spread out the sharing of photos and stories and videos (!) all week, hopefully posting each day with what adventures we were having
this time last week!

That being said, last Monday Hamp and Sam were with their family sailing the Caribbean Sea on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas cruise ship:
Isn't she amazing? Yeah - she's huge, and so much fun! There was so much to do on the boat that a full day at sea last Monday didn't even scratch the surface... but the boys gave it their best to do all the fun stuff right away, like play in the kids' pool:
and eat lots of free ice cream!!!
We celebrated Dado's 60th birthday with a formal dinner and lots of wine and fun gifts...

Needless to say, being home from vacation is a bit of a let-down! I have piles and piles of laundry, messages and emails to return, mail to sort through and plenty of chores around the house that kindly waited for my return! But I certainly can't complain... in fact the gentle rocking motion that I still feel when I stand still is just a sweet reminder of what I was doing this time last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment