Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sneak peek

Well... it's that time of year.
Everyone's favorite part of the holiday season:
the school program!
...
This year, our 1st and 2nd graders got together to present "Christmas Around the World" and it was, indeed pretty fantastic! But this is not the regular Mom Report ~ the one where I get to brag about my child's lovely voice, his speaking part, his wonderful stage presence or even his sweet smile or good behavior on stage.

No, no, no... this is very different.
...
First, I am offering up 2 quick peeks at the afternoon rehearsal for the school program where I got a chance to video Hamp in all his glory... and by glory I mean nose-picking, goofing-off, yawning, face-making glory. Yeah, this Mom Report is less about bragging...
and more about laughing!
Speaking of which ~ sorry about the bouncy video!
I was holding the camera and I couldn't control my laughter!
...
...

6 comments:

  1. These are just too funny......much better than if he had been the "star performer"! I can already hear Alec belly laughing at them;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You called it Mojo, uncle Alec is very proud! Never a dull moment with Hamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AFV quality stuff! HA HA HA! And I love the little girl doing a bit of interpretive dance all the way to the left in the 2nd video! Priceless Moo! I hope JH loved watching it back!
    Love you guys! :) Merry Christmas!
    and and crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. My freaking stomach hurts from laughing so hard & so much!!! I don't know what's funnier... Hamp being Hamp, or listening & knowing that Mandi is laughing just as hard as you are! Just too funny! Definitely Mandi's child, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, the look on his face says, can we be done so I can go play ball? Jessica

    ReplyDelete