Saturday, September 17, 2011

sports fan

Hamp has had a great week of sports (his favorite activity!)

He played in two soccer games this week - both times showing some real passion and commitment to the game! These guys were so fun to watch... and Dad got a few great shots of Hamp in action: 


Then Friday afternoon was the NFL Punt, Pass & Kick event at the football field!
I think Hamp's favorite part was getting to play with the "big kids"... 
aka the High School football team!

The other fun part, of course was playing with friends that were there!


My favorite shot - Hamp running the ball in for a "touchdown" with 5 big kids in pursuit!
I think he was in heaven!!!

2 comments:

  1. That last shot is priceless! RUN HAMP RUN! What a great football event! Hamp is such an ATHLETE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this last picture......I am sure Hamp was in his glory...think I would have that one blown up poster size;-D What a SuperStar!!!

    ReplyDelete