Monday, December 5, 2011

icicles

I can't help it... one of my favorite additions to Christmas Tree decorations are those stringy, shiny, messy, lovely tinsel garland strings called "icicles". 

So I figured I should get a couple packs so the boys could appreciate the fun of trimming the tree by literally tossing tinsel all over it!
It was fun, short-lived, messy (as expected!) and intriguing enough... and the boys didn't exactly work on "spacing out" the garland so that it lightly covered the whole tree in shiny little icicle-like tinsel:

But I do think it is definitely the perfect touch to a lovely tree... and last night I remembered easily why icicles are my favorite part:
so shiny!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far...

1 comment:

  1. Just magical! One of those trees you could lay underneath and stare at for hours! :)

    ReplyDelete