Saturday, August 11, 2012

birthday, birthday, birthday!

We've had a spate of birthdays lately... mine, Jason's and even Gabe's! ☺

First: back in July, I had the birthday surprise of the year...
SOMEONE couldn't keep a secret, so several days before my actual birthday Jason came scooting up in the front yard on a really smart, sleek black Honda Metropolitan with a giant red bow on the front!
As you can tell by the looks on my face - it took a little while for it to sink in that 1) my husband was riding a scooter and that 2) it was for ME!!! 
Funny, apparently the big red bow wasn't a dead giveaway!

"wait, I don't get it...."

"you mean, THIS is for me? Really???"


OK, so I eventually picked up on all the clues (aka Jason had to tell me over and over that this was my birthday gift!) and my shock turned into total elation!




Then we were all happy to celebrate our puppy's FIRST birthday!
Ok, we didn't really go over the top... I mean, it's not like we threw him a party or anything. However he did get to have a friend over! (and the boys loved it!!!)
our 1-year old pup who now weighs 130 pounds!!!

And finally, we doted on sweet dad yesterday for his b'day!
He enjoyed his cards, gifts and best of all - his day at the spa/pool and dinner out!

What a fun few weeks for our family - and we owe it to our friends and family who made it very special for all of us! THANK YOU!!!!! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment