Sunday, April 7, 2013

Harlem Shake

Now, I'm only passably aware of current cultural trends and references. But when I do occasionally browse the internet, I manage to pick up on what's hot and happening in the cyber-world.

I came across the latest fad about a month ago and have remained fascinated at how simple yet dynamic this little video sharing craze has been!

(If you are unaware of what the term "Do The Harlem Shake" means, I highly recommend you read about it here first... then possibly watch a few of the highlighted videos below to get an idea!)

So one afternoon this week, I decided that Sam & his crew could make a perfect contribution to this global phenomenon - adding them to the ranks of the Norwegian Army, the UGA men's swim team, the Miami Heat, the English National Ballet, hotel lobbies, shopping malls, SeaWorld, news teams, lecture halls, airplanes, subways and of course college dorm rooms across the globe....

1 comment: