Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where's Minou?

Minou, the greatest cat ever, decided it was time to go.


Literally, she left.

She hung out with all of us on the back deck on the 4th of July...
... and we haven't seen a trace of her since.

She was 15 years old. She never went further than the yard. She is gone.
I am going to believe that she knew it was her time to go, so she simply excused herself from her family and her comfy couch pillow to rest in peace somewhere.

It is difficult to let her go, without knowing for certain what happened to her.
But I will regardless remember her as the best pet - one that adapted so easily to a plane trip, road trip, new houses, new cats, new people and a dog. And I know that her last years have been full of warm places to sleep, saucers of milk, lots of love and plenty of reasons to purr!
.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute...my heart is sad ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this! I remember getting lots of pets and purrs from sweet Minou! And she has the best kits name of all time! :)

    ReplyDelete