Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my family.


I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for all the delicious food we shared.

I am thankful for the beautiful, Southern California weather!
I am thankful that the FSU Seminoles beat the Florida Gators.

I am thankful that my brother and his family live in a cute little town with great places to eat and shop and run and play visit.
I am thankful that I am not the only one in my family that tears up when Santa comes around the corner.

I am thankful for a safe, hassle-free road trip.
I am thankful that my husband likes to drive!
I am thankful that my boys travel easily.
I am thankful for where I call home.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my silly sister and her crazy family for visiting this Thanksgiving!!! Such a good time! Luv y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful we could all be together...what wonderful memories we made! Very grateful for our host/hostess & you guys for making the 26 hour trek!!!

    ReplyDelete