Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Mother's Day (Week!)

On Tuesday, I heard Sam's final Marimba performance...


On Thursday, I attended Hamp's final band performance...


On Friday, I celebrated the closing of our dear friends' restaurant and listened and danced and ate and drank and enjoyed being with all the fun people...


On Saturday, I watched Hamp play baseball at home while Sam & Gabe played at the park!




And on Sunday, I spent the morning on the lake with some of my favorite people...



... and then I enjoyed the afternoon with those people catching up and sharing stories and watching all the "kids" play!






So I feel like my role as a mother was celebrated all week.... from supporting my children in all of their favorite things (music, sports, playtime!) to supporting myself and all of my favorite things (music, water, playtime!).  

And as if all those fun adventures weren't enough to make it a stellar week... on the way home from the lake Sunday morning I got this:


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Sorry I've been MIA, May is busy!! As if you didn't know that.

    So happy for you all. I need to get up there and come paddle boarding with you!

    ReplyDelete