Monday, October 26, 2020

Fall.... and winter!


This year's fall colors were so beautiful.... and I tried to take several opportunities to enjoy them!
My favorite hiking partners & I checked out Trappers Lake in mid-September:

Then I made the boys see Trapper's for themselves a week later... much to their chagrin. While not thoroughly interested in hiking, at least we enjoyed a great meal at the Lodge and got to see & hear a couple large herds of elk on the drive

The colors only got better as the weeks passed... so I bribed the boys again with more food to let me take their picture by the river! They're so handsome and so funny - they made a fall photo shoot a lot of fun...



But nothing lasts for long.... and yesterday we got a big snow storm that blanketed the state and left us with freezing temperatures. 
Someone sure was happy about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment