Sunday, August 29, 2021

Good Views

This was a pretty momentous first day of school - Hamp's last year of high school, and Sam's first year of high school.

I have always tried to be conscientious of enjoying every moment raising my boys - as parents we hear all too often that "it goes by fast" and I don't want to miss it or wish it away. So I suppose my view is that they are ready for the next adventure - whether it be Hamp applying, preparing and deciding for his future after graduation or Sam blossoming into an academic and student leader and loving all that high school has to offer. I know they will have a great year!

Not only have I tried to keep a positive mental view on the end of summer, but I think I've done a decent job of maintaining a nice physical view. In the last two weeks I have been able to go bike riding to the wine & cheese patio, paddle around Trapper's Lake, try all the flavors at the new brewery, and watch the sunset while kayaking around the lake.


Here's to keeping up the good views...

No comments:

Post a Comment