Thursday, July 7, 2022

family friends

 This is Hamp and Sam:

(No, obviously not that Sam!)

Though not quite brothers, Sam and Hamp are distant cousins (they share great-great grandparents) and I have to point out that this Sam is a big part of how Hamp chose to go to Norway this fall for Folk School. Sam just returned to the States after his year in Norway and fate was in our favor when he and his family were road tripping right through Meeker last month and stopped to visit! Not only was I blown away at how cool and interesting and lovely these people are, but so grateful for their insights - both from the parental perspective and directly from Sam! - on Folk School in Norway. 

Not only am I just that much more confident that Hamp's study abroad program is the right choice for him... but I feel like I have new, wonderful friends for life in this amazing family.



No comments:

Post a Comment