Friday, May 19, 2023

home

Hamp is home!

My heart and my house are bursting - with love and pride (heart) and with 10 months worth of luggage and new ski stuff and photography equipment and really cool souvenirs (house).

I know I didn't post much about Hamp's Norwegian adventures - but I felt it was more his story to tell, not mine anymore! So you can check out his Instagram page @hight0werph0t0 for a school year's worth of amazing photos with limited captions (his strength is clearly for capturing the image, not so much the words)

But what I can confidently say, in summary of the past year, is that attending Sogndal Folk School was absolutely the very best decision Hamp has ever made, and quite possibly the greatest adventure of his life so far! I am so grateful for this experience for him, for the new skills he learned, and for the friends that he made along the way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment