Thursday, March 28, 2024

in the city

Campus tours aside - I just have to say 2 things:
1) I love exploring a great city
2) I especially love exploring a great city with Hamp & Sam

So, I feel pretty grateful that Sam wanted to spend his Spring Break this year wandering through the cool buildings, museums, parks, and neighborhoods with me in a couple of really great cities. We had good food, saw some amazing artwork, learned a lot, enjoyed the train and subway and trolley systems, and walked over 40 miles in 5 days! And yet, perhaps the highlight of Sam's spring break this year was the last night when he was invited to play open gym volleyball at Boston University's Rec Center!
These are a few of his photos from the trip - clearly he loves exploring the city as well!

The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia




images from the WNDR Museum in Boston:


No comments:

Post a Comment