Wednesday, April 13, 2011

perplexus

Oh my goodness... we have a new toy!

Yes, I realize that we are a family of dorks. We've known that for a long time now. But that aside, we are all obsessed with this new gadget:

(check out the video at the bottom of the page - it gives you a better idea of how it works!)

I would like to say that just the boys fight over whose turn it is, but I can't exclude myself and Jason from that statement!

Anyway, just thought I would share what kind of "adventure" we're having this week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Where'd the new toy come from???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I ordered it from Amazon... with part of a gift card from Dado! So perhaps I should THANK DADO for the latest obsession!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very addictive! :)
    FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete