Saturday, October 20, 2012

flag football

We moved right out of soccer season in September to flag football in October!
Hamp has been playing on a 1st - 3rd grade team and has thoroughly enjoyed being the high man on the totem pole this year! We've had fun watching games and hanging out at the park during practice - Sam and Gabe both like to come play at the park, too!

best part about Rec League flag football: 50-yard line seats!


He still has his moves - although I'm not sure Jay Cutler is really any longer the relevant comparison! - and below are my favorite pictures from a couple of his games so far... he seems to love to get that hand off and take it all the way to the end zone!

As always, I love to watch him and cheer him on... and he loves to play!
I hope I get to see many more of his touchdowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment