Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thanksgiving


I feel like I say this every year:
I have so much to be thankful for!

Perhaps I am more acutely aware of living in gratitude since losing Jason... he set such a beautiful example that I try to live by everyday.

That is not a difficult task when you are surrounded by family and sunshine in the National Forest on Thanksgiving weekend; and when your children can spend quality time laughing and listening to and playing with all four of their grandparents; and when you realize that all four grandparents love and support your children completely.

Jason's parents have spent the past 2 weeks cherishing family & friends and beautiful Colorado days - and we all enjoyed a fulfilling (emotionally and physically!) holiday and long weekend together.

I couldn't be more grateful.


Here's what I am thankful for everyday - all wrapped up in one picture:

1 comment:

  1. Love those cuddles and what a joy to have all 4 grandparents together for Thanksgiving! I love seeing a glimpse of life through your eyes...

    ReplyDelete