Monday, April 27, 2020

Q - week 6

One of the silver linings of this quarantine is more time... that paired with the fact that the boys are old enough where I don't feel guilty leaving for hours on end has given me the opportunity to take longer hikes and end up, well..... here:
You could say this is social distancing at it's finest!

I certainly plan to spend more time up here, getting to know some of the new trails a little better.
And now that we are officially not under stay-at-home orders anymore, we will all hopefully get out a little more and explore a little further.

But we will still remain cautious.

I feel extremely fortunate that living in a rural, isolated, small town has meant that I do not know the effects of COVID19 personally. But most of us realize that it is a matter of time for the virus to worm its way to our little corner of the world. Until then, I will simply grin every time I see our state's public health warnings:
cowboys & skis - perfectly Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment