Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the babysitter photo session

Oh my gosh... we have the best babysitters!
While we were out dancing the night away at the annual hospital fundraiser event last Saturday, Hamp and Sam got to spend the evening with two of their favorite friends and two of their favorite babysitters. Someone found the camera and to my surprise I discovered so many funny pictures today!
So if there was ever any question as to what the kids do while we are away - apparently they have a lot of fun!!!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are the best! Tell the babysitters "Aunt Jei" says Thank You, Thank You!!! The cutuest ever... and what sweet looking girls! Argg, just want to hug and kiss my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to move in next door to you guys...looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete