Monday, October 25, 2010

bye bye!

I think Colorado has something against my parents...
When we awoke this morning, here is what our backyard looked like:
So Mojo & Dado left this morning in a fall blizzard - which by mountain standards isn't much, but it's enough to make it tough to drive in!
But knowing that they are safely on their way, I have to say what a wonderful visit we had! Our adventures ranged from building a train track to playing card games, from long afternoons at the park to quick but intense basketball games in the playroom!
Thank you for a great time! Love you♥

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING to me how quickly Meeker goes from sunny to snowy! I enjoyed all the of the pictures of MoJo's visit! What fun! The homecomming parade was awesome... such small town character! Love you guys!
    xoxoxo
    and

    ReplyDelete