Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sam's post

Hi. This is Sam. I am taking over the blog today because I want to share my pictures and thoughts with you. Don't tell mom. Thanks.
So, one of my favorite things to do is use mom's old camera to take pictures.
Here is my brother Hamp playing mini-football:
I love my brother. He's so good to me and he lets me play with him.
He's very funny, too.
My Mojo and Dado were just here last weekend.
I had a great time with them - they love to play with me.
My mom says we play too hard, though because here is my Dado taking a little rest:
BUSTED!
Well, that's it for today. Next time I get a hold of the camera I'll be sure to share! Time to catch a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and then play in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. Way too cute! Amazing how Sam has your exact same expressions and how much Alec looks like Dado! Hugs to you and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sam... he is too cool for school! :) Loved his post! WAY TO GO SAMBO!
    :)
    Hugs from
    And

    ReplyDelete