Tuesday, November 1, 2011

trick-or-treats

What a great Halloween!
As always, I couldn't help to NOT get in the spirit also! So I went around with my Zombie and Robin (who needs Batman? Side kicks RULE!). Wonder how long they'll claim me as someone they know?!
We spent most of the early evening downtown on the courthouse lawn for the Rec Center event - lots of trick-or-treating, a costume parade, free hot chocolate, a haunted house and plenty of activities and social time (check out some of our favorite friends here!) There were tons of people - thanks to great fall weather - and lots of creative costumes!
single-handedly fighting crime... and boredom!
Then we hit a few neighborhood houses, and came on home for candy assessment and visits with more friends! The boys fought over who could answer the door and hand out the candy! Fortunately, the night wound down early enough and we were ALL in bed by 9pm! Success... and a huge basket full of treats to last us a while!

1 comment:

  1. Great costumes! That zombie was spooky and Robin...I just want to hug him!!! :) So glad y'all had a wonderful Halloween!!! We have TOO much candy over here... I can't seem to stay out of it! :P I guess that means more gym time!!!
    Love you guys!
    P.S. That lady in black... she looks as crazy as those green teeth! YIKES!
    hee hee hee!
    :)

    ReplyDelete