Wednesday, February 29, 2012

entrepreneurialism

Sweet Hamp is an early riser.
Yesterday he popped out of bed at 6:30am while I laid in bed waiting for the snooze button to go off a third time. He went to the kitchen and by the sound of things, I could tell he was up to something...
Turns out that little bugger was making my coffee!!!
He did it all by himself, and he was so proud. I was duly impressed with his coffee making skillz, and no doubt it was the best cup o' joe I've ever had!

This morning saw a near similar routine.
However, the twist on today's story is that Hamp took his kind gesture just a bit further and here is what I saw when I (finally!) got out of bed for my morning cup:
Needless to say, I gave him a whole dollar for the pot.
I just hope inflation doesn't hit our house - or I'll have to switch to tea!

3 comments:

  1. It's still a lot cheaper that Starbucks;-D Wish I was there to "buy" a cup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do your kids come up with the things they do?!?! So sweet and clever! Aunt Jei is very impressed, I make my own coffee every morning and still can't manage to remember or figure out how much coffee will brew me the best pot!

    ReplyDelete