Sunday, February 26, 2012

(not so) busy weekend


Our adventures this weekend have left me with only one photo - 
and I clearly am trying to mimic the habit blog with my shot!

Now... I do not think myself as hip and poetic as to be able to sum up the day in a couple of profound and mysterious sentences, but I will tell you that the moment captured above sums up the warm creative feeling I've had today!

The boys spent Friday and Saturday enjoying playdates with no fewer than 11 friends at our house, their house, the park, the pool and everywhere in between! Consequently, we were ALL tired today and chose to skip a ski day and hole up together at home.

It has been great - we have read books, played the wii, taken Gabe on a long walk at the park, shared a big breakfast together, watched cartoons, fixed a leaky kitchen faucet, played at the park and colored pictures. We're now gearing up for a little Oscar viewing (yeah! Billy's back!!!) and what will hopefully be another great week at school. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment