Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Drowsy Chaperone

MHS Drama did it again.... they put on another absolutely amazing show!

I had never heard of The Drowsy Chaperone until this winter when Hamp started rehearsals. It proved to be a wonderfully fun and funny show with great music and perfect for our little high school troupe.

And Hamp.... oh my. I knew from past occasions that he enjoyed being on stage and making people laugh... but I didn't realize how far he could take it until this weekend when he strolled on to stage as Adolpho, the hapless lothario!


 

All of the kids were fantastic in this show, but I especially loved watching this funny band of brothers show off their skills as well! Singing, dancing, great stage presence, and so dapper!
I was really proud of them...

If you have about four free minutes and want to be thoroughly entertained 
by Hamp's on-stage antics as Adolpho seducing the Drowsy Chaperone...

No comments:

Post a Comment