Wednesday, January 5, 2011

home

Easy travels, great adventures, warm weather, and above all... quality family time! Who could ask for a better holiday vacation than that?!
But as good as it is to get away, it is also very good to be home.
And just as I was getting worried that Hamp and Sam would be adverse to going back to a cold, snowy, Colorado January... well, this picture was taken just an hour after pulling in to home!
I guess he's just a snow-boy at heart!
We'll be skiing this weekend again, I'm sure...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mand! I have enjoyed all of these recent posts so much!!! What a great trip and so much family time! :) Got your sweet card today and it just made my day. Love you so much! I really hope to start a blog for our family this month! Then I too will leave the world of FB behind! Miss u and would love to get our families together to PLAY somewhere in 2011!!!
    BIG HUGS!
    and

    ReplyDelete