Saturday, July 23, 2011

36

Today is my birthday.

This morning, over doughnuts and coffee my sweet husband started playing with his iPhone and he found this song for me!

Well, that spurred an iTunes search for all variety of birthday songs... and the game was on:
he would play Happy Birthday and I would guess the artist!

I didn't pick up at all on Conway Twitty, and Sam helped me figure out the Cookie Monster!

But I think my big win (and consequently the very dead give away that I was indeed a child of the 80's) was when I correctly named the artist(s) on this one.

Oh yeah, that would totally be NKOTB, without a doubt!
(1970 was a good, good year to be born!)***



*** DUDE! How did no one comment on this before?! Jason wanted to know why the heck 1970 was a good year to be born when in fact, I was born in 1975!!!!!! oops.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Mand!
    Great minds think alike... just did a little blog post in honor of YOU!
    Love you MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mandi! We hope you're having a good day thus far! Hope to get a chance to chat with you tonight... love you tons! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the 1970... but read it quickly, thought you meant born in the 1970s!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell Jason his Nelly's shirt comment made me laugh out LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What were you thinking, Moo? In 1970, MoJo and I had not even met! So, you couln't have even been a "twinkle in anyone's eye"!! But HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!! :-)

    Dad-Oh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) Birthday to MOO! Sorry I missed it! We were down in Orlando for 6 days. I hope you had a GREAT one! Love seeing you guys enjoy your summer so much. Miss you, Ju

    ReplyDelete