Thursday, July 28, 2011

missions accomplished

It's official - I can now turn another year older.
Thanks to Mindy at Kids Place Live I received my birthday missions on Wednesday and here is the evidence to support completion of these dastardly tasks.
(I mean geesh, it's not like I could stay 35 forever?!?!! right???)

** for further explanation, go back to here **

mission #1:
lay down and have someone give you eye brows, a beard and a mustache made of whip cream!



mission #2:
sit backward on the toilet
(hey, I don't make this stuff up I just comply. Take any obscenity issues up with Mindy!)
mission #3:
re-write the words to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Wrinkle, wrinkle there you are
Thought I'd avoided you so far
But thirty-six snuck up on me
Now middle-age is what I see
Wrinkle, wrinkle there you are
Proof of a good life so far!


** this post is dedicated to ali! **

1 comment:

  1. "oh. my. gosh. look at her butt." saw that picture, and that's what popped into my head. or should is say "pooped"? my lawd. and i LOVE your poem... especially the last line. mom always said make sure you smile hard so you get wrinkles in all the right places. that said, this is dedicated to you: http://aliharperphotography.com/blog/2011/08/04/i-left-my-heart-in-meeker/

    miss you dear moo. welcome to your 37th year.

    ReplyDelete