Sunday, May 13, 2012

mothers


So, first off I have to share with you the gorgeous pictures of the boys that my dear friend Carly recently took - check them out here! Keep in mind she is not a professional (yet!) and does this pro bono for me and as practice for her, so I am particularly amazed at how clever she was at capturing the boys' sparkle and love for one another!

Anyway, I also have to say that I truly feel that everyday is Mother's Day in my house - I am honored by my husband regularly and my boys are never short on hugs or I love you's for their momma! Of course, the thoughtful creations and plants and sentiments are nice, but really I think today belongs to a few other people that I must celebrate and thank profusely for making my world a beautiful place:

YAYA (my mother-in-law)

When I saw this sign, I knew it was for her! She has raised two kind, smart, thoughtful, caring and conscientious men who know how to treat a woman like a princess! (well, it helps that my sister-in-law and I are so very fun and attractive and easy to get along with!☺) Seriously though, I couldn't ask to be a part of a more wonderful family, with a strong and beautiful woman at the helm!



MOJO (my mom!)

As she spends Mother's Day cruising around the Mediterranean Sea (awesome!!!) I want her to know that I miss talking to her every other day and having that one person to share the details of my life with who I know will always be on my side! Though this sign might scare my husband (just kidding!), it makes me happy to have such a great example to follow.




And finally, to all my friends who make motherhood fun to share:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment