Monday, March 14, 2011

fun Friday with friends!

Last Friday was the start of a wonderful weekend of warm weather and fun visits with friends!
Fortunately, I had my camera with me and had some very cooperative subjects...
here are Sam and three of his favorite buddies:
... and of course, we wouldn't want to forget Zoe, our favorite dog!
Our afternoon adventures included lots of riding on scooters and bikes:
...and some very sweet moments of 3/4 year olds being helpful and kind to one another:
... but mostly we played at the park!
It's been covered in snow for so long, it was like new all over again!
I think the best adventures for me were just watching these guys play together, discover and run around!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of those posts that made me say "AWWWWW!" out loud. What sweet little friends Sam has. I miss days at the park with my kiddos. School takes up so much time now. I think we will take some friends and go this weekend if the weather is pretty. Tell Sam he inspired us to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...order me up 7 of those kind of days, would ya???? mj

    ReplyDelete