Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dado!

Well, there is absolutely no way that last year's birthday celebration could be topped!

Unless, of course you had a tee time at Pebble Beach...
A "bucket list" item for dad, he and mom are spending the week in Northern California for a much deserved golf vacation!
(hmmmm... I still can't figure out why the whole family wasn't invited this year?!?!!)
Anyway, I hope they are taking pictures - like this one from mom's retirement celebration last fall where they got a sneak peak of Pebble Beach just to whet the appetite:
... and Dado played a warm-up round at Half Moon Bay!
In the meantime, we have to settle for this - a photograph of my computer and the webcam shot from the golf course!!! So cool that this is available - that's dad teeing off!
Hope the trip (and the golf!) is as wonderful and fun as you are, Dado!
We miss you and love you

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to Mr. E/Dado/What's a Rhombus...
    Happy Birthday to you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you got to see the official "tee off" and soooo clever of you to capture the webcam shot!!! Nice tribute..think trip/golf has been everything he had envisioned;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I can't believe you caught the PB camera at the precise moment... admit it, you sat there for hours until he came on screen, right? If I hadn't been working I certainly would have! I'm not much in to golf, but I was just SO excited about Dado (and Mojo's) golfing dream adventure!

    ReplyDelete