Saturday, March 5, 2011

photo op

Hamp had one of his favorite friends over Friday afterschool - and I took the opportunity to use these sweet little faces to play with my camera!
Thanks to my favorite friend and photographer I got a few tips... the best of which is:
read your manual.
The second best tip though seems more practical for me:
just keep pushing buttons and see what happens! (I'm paraphrasing)

So, out of several dozen out-of-focus random shots, this one turned out perfect...
thanks to my gorgeous models!!!



3 comments:

  1. This one should definitely go in the Senior Year folder ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their freckles are so sweet!

    Did you get a new camera Mand?
    What kind?
    Can't wait to see all the photos you take!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!!

    1. read your manual
    2. if you like how your shot turned out, write down how you did it (iso + shutter speed + aperture) so you can try it again in different situations
    3. practice, practice, practice

    ReplyDelete